CBD skincare products have quickly become a popular choice among many. Others aren’t quite sure what it is all about and many are confused as to what exactly CBD is and how it works in skincare. CBD is the non-intoxicating component of marijuana or hemp plants. CBD is extracted from the flowers and leaves of the hemp plant as a powder and mixed with an oil such as olive, hemp, or coconut, which enhances application and effectiveness. Some people are afraid they will get high from using CBD, but it is virtually impossible because it doesn’t have the mind-altering properties of marijuana’s tetrahydrocannabinol or more commonly known as THC.
Many acne sufferers have experienced positive results from using CBD-infused products such as St. James’s Well’s Cream Cleanser. Acne is an inflammatory condition that can be triggered by many things. CBD skincare products have anti-inflammatory benefits when applied to the skin.
St. James’s Well’s CBD-infused cleanser is a mild non-soap cleanser that removes make-up and accumulated dirt while hydrating and soothing skin. These key ingredients make this product great for all skin types:
- CBD cannabidiol – anti-inflammatory, soothing and moisturizing,
- Safflower Seed Oil – provides emolliency,
- Sunflower Oil – aids in replenishing amino acids,
- Sodium PCA – a humectant that hydrates and moistures,
- Oat Protein and Kernel Extract – aid in cell turnover toning and smoothing skin through glutamic amino acids,
- Chamomile Extract – an antibacterial and soothing extract,
- Cucumber Extract – cools and soothes, helping to calm skin irritations.
It is important that you can trust the company from which you purchase your CBD skincare products. St. James’s Well has over 20 years’ experience in prescription drug development combining the best of science and nature for daily skin therapy. St. James’s Well only uses proven ingredients at therapeutic concentrations. Getting the product right for you is the number one goal. To view available products, visit St. James’s Well’s online shop.