Do you know your skin type? Maybe it has changed over time. I know my skin sure has changed throughout various stages of my life. I have always been on the dry side, but when I was younger it leaned more towards oiliness in the T-zone area (forehead, chin, and nose). Skin types range from normal to oily to dehydrated. What is yours?
- Normal skin is considered to have a balance of oil and moisture. It is not too dry and not too oily.
- Dry skin tends to be cracked, itchy, and scaly. It can be affected by skin conditions, allergies, low humidity in the air, and cold temperatures. (This is me!)
- Dehydrated skin is beyond dry. It means that the uppermost layer of the skin lacks moisture. It will feel chapped and rough. Most of the time it will appear dry, but it may be oily due to lack of moisture.
- Combination skin is oily in the T-zone area but dry on the cheeks and other parts of the face.
- Oily skin has the appearance of being thick, pale, and shiny and/or greasy. Pores are visibly large.
- Sensitive skin is easily irritated, suffers from allergic reactions, and/or redness. This skin type has a tendency to blush or flush easily due to the nerve endings not having much protective layer to support it.
Regardless of your skin type, it is important to cleanse your face before going to bed and upon rising. A good quality skincare product will make a world of difference in your skin.
St. James’s Well CBD Infused Cream Cleanser is a creamy, mild, non-soap cleanser that removes makeup and accumulated dirt while hydrating and soothing the skin. Safflower seed oil and grapefruit extract botanicals make this cleanser ideal for all skin types. To give this cleanser a try, order online or call, 239.674.3490. Subscribe to the newsletter and receive 20% off your first order.